This course is designed to provide drivers with feedback and critique of their driving skills and also enables fleet operators and supervisors to get an independent assessment of their drivers’ performances. The three-hour (minimum) for Truck, or five-hour (minimum) for Bus, course is held on a one-on-one basis with a Yugo instructor. The aim is to highlight driver strengths but also point out and discuss deficiencies or areas for improvement. Drivers will also be given the opportunity to try new or alternative techniques and methods that might assist in those improvements.
The student and/or the employer decide on the the specific course components, but they will include some or all of the following (depending on priorities):
- Evaluation drive
- Open road driving
- Reversing and manoeuvring
- Driving in traffic
- In-vehicle instruction
- Re-appraisal and recommendations
- Road law
- Clutch/gear use
- Road behaviour
- On completion of the course, each driver and/or their employer will be given an evaluation report.
- To be eligible for this course, participants must hold the appropriate licence for the vehicle in which they wish to be assessed.
- Before signing up for this course please read and agree to our course guidelines and terms and conditions.