Can I drive a Truck or Bus before I gain my licence?

Posted on

Until you get your heavy vehicle licence you may drive a heavy vehicle only if you are accompanied by a person who holds a valid licence for the type of vehicle you are driving. You must display Driver Under Instruction plates at the front and rear of the vehicle. While learning to drive a heavy vehicle, your Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) must be .00.

Driver Under Instruction plates can be purchased from the Yugo Driving School office for $40 (plastic) or $60 (metal).


Posted on by